Workshop: Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform | February 4th
Join us on Tuesday, February 4th, from 9:00am-1:00pm for an engaging hands-on experience with Palo Alto Networks’ highly automated and natively integrated security platform. We’ve got breakfast, lunch, and beverages covered. Space is limited, secure your seat now!
To register, click the “Register Now” button above.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Protect users from ransomware attack with the VM-Series next-generation firewall and Traps advanced endpoint protection.
- Prevent unknown threats with Wildfire malware prevention service and AutoFocus contextual threat intelligence service.
- Secure SaaS applications with Aperture and automate detection and investigations with Cortex XDR and Cortex Data Lake in Cortex platform.
- Partner with Myriad360 to identify requirements, sizing, and integration needs.
Date: Tuesday, February 4th, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 1:00pm ET
Empire State Building
350 Fifth Avenue
Floor 40, Suite 4010
New York, NY 10018
What you’ll need to bring:
- Your laptop and charger
- Photo ID for security access