Myriad360 Announces Organizational Growth With Addition of Seven New Senior Engineers
New York, NY, October 22, 2019 – Myriad360, a leading technology solutions integrator, announced today it has hired seven new senior engineers to join its already impressive bench of solutions architects, bringing over 130 combined years of experience to the team.
“We are excited to welcome our new engineers to the team to help us meet the demands of a rapidly expanding list of technical projects,” says Andrew Fisher, founder and CEO of Myriad360. “This team is directly responsible for increasing our professional services offerings and ensuring new client growth is accompanied by the highest-quality client care and world-class outcomes.”
Solutions Architects Brandon Ross, Timothy Brown, Jim Muggli, Erik Muller, Jacob Dorland and Michael Still joined the fast-growing team, as well as Alpesh Shah, joining as Myriad360’s Vice President of Cybersecurity.
- Brandon Ross, VP, Solutions Architecture at Myriad360, has more than 20 years of experience in network architecture building, operating and managing large-scale service-provider networks.
- Timothy Brown, Consulting Solutions Architect at Myriad360, has more than 20 years of experience in product and solution development, operations, implementation and architecture.
- Jim Muggli, Consulting Solutions Architect at Myriad360, specializes in core routing, switching, and firewalls, with over 25 years’ experience working with OEM and service-provider organizations.
- Erik Muller, Consulting Solutions Architect at Myriad360, has more than 20 years of experience in programming, system administration, and physical standards with core skills in network design.
- Jacob Dorland, Principal Security Architect at Myriad360, has more than 18 years of experience in IT, working with clients ranging from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
- Michael Still, Consulting Solutions Architect at Myriad360, has more than 20 years of experience in network architecture, focusing on solving problems for large enterprises and service providers.
- Alpesh Shah, VP, Cybersecurity at Myriad360, has more than 15 years’ experience in development of complex cybersecurity solutions, pre-sales engineering, and implementation.
“Myriad360 has always been focused on adding value to our clients through solving business challenges with technical solutions,” says Chris Grundemann, VP, Strategy at Myriad360. “Adding these seven world-class engineers to our already strong bench of solutions architects will allow us to put our expertise to work for more clients than ever before.”
Myriad360 has previously won multiple awards from OEMs, including Juniper’s East Region Partner of the Year award. Myriad360 has also placed on the Inc. 5000 list 11 years in a row and the Crain’s Best Places to Work list for six years.
A technology solutions integrator, Myriad brings together strategic thinking and flawless execution to unlock the power of technology for its clients. Pairing deep expertise with a strong understanding of client needs, Myriad takes on challenges across the technology landscape—from security to mobility, networking to cloud, and hardware solutions to managed services. With a wide range of global vendors and manufacturers and a team that’s personally invested in the success of every project, clients count on Myriad360 to make technology work for them. Visit myriad360.com to learn more.