It’s disaster season. Are you prepared? Myriad360 can help!
A disaster can strike at any moment. Is your business prepared to protect your critical data?
Most businesses prepare for the worst when it comes to natural disasters such as fires or hurricanes. But, not as many prepare for scenarios like human error or a cyberattack.
In fact, a report by the IT Policy Compliance Group found that roughly 75% of data loss is caused by human error. And we can’t ignore cyberattacks and the havoc they can cause on your data. In May 2021, San Diego-based hospital Scripps Health suffered from a ransomware attack that left its systems offline for several weeks and cost upward of $113 million.
Myriad360 knows it can be a challenge to create a disaster recovery plan that envisions every way your business may be susceptible to disaster – that’s why we are here to help. Myriad360 can help your business achieve safer, more efficient and more cost-effective protection with Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions.
Every Myriad360 project begins with a 360° View of You client discovery assessment, conducted by Myriad360’s experts. They take a personalized and hands-on approach to thoroughly understand each client’s situation, needs, timelines and objectives.
Let Myriad360 Help
Now is the perfect time to make the switch to Cloud-based recovery tools, given their improved security, expansive redundancy and on-demand scalable solutions.
A move to Cloud-based means:
- Lower costs using OPEX, not CAPEX dollars
- Automated solutions reduce overall complexity and data loss
- Clients gain infinite scalability and faster recovery times in the cloud with numerous availability zones
- Turnkey solutions ease your team’s work burden, allowing them to focus on what matters most
With no CAPEX or specific disaster recovery experience required, organizations can be confident they are in safe hands with the advice of Myriad360’s expert team and its world-class lineup of vendors such as Expedient, iland, RapidScale, TierPoint, AWS and MS Azure.
Myriad360 offers both fully-managed or self-managed cloud-based Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (‘DRaaS’) and Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) solutions that will help protect your data and systems if a disaster occurs.
- Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service: Spans the deployment and ongoing management of a secondary data center in the cloud, creation of a Disaster Recovery plan, and end-to-end testing. Myriad360’s team of experts are available to serve as an extension of your team when needed.
- Backup-as-a-Service: A cloud-based managed solution in which the customer’s data is copied into a cloud environment allowing for restoration in the event of data loss. Backup-as-a-Service is a perfect complement to DRaaS for a comprehensive Disaster Recovery strategy, but it’s also available as a standalone service.
Ready to learn more? Contact Myriad360 at email@example.com to get started.